Family Eyecare Center Gives Platinum-Level Support to the 2017 CROP Walk!

Family Eyecare Center has sponsored the Danville CROP Walk  every year since the first walk in 2008. Thank you, Dr. M. Briggs Bauman.

Family Eyecare Center

We have raised over $16,000 to fight hunger and poverty!

CROP Hunger Walk Great news! Our initial fundraising total has surpassed $16,000 – breaking last year’s fundraising total!

Of that total, around $13,912 was collected by walkers. Awesome job, walkers! Church World Service will receive 75% of our these funds to fight hunger and poverty around the world. God’s Storehouse, our local food bank, will receive the remaining 25%.

We also collected corporate sponsorship funds to help cover expenses related to promoting the walk. We tried to use these funds wisely, and we are donating 100% of the excess corporate sponsorship funds directly to God’s Storehouse.

 

We are still accepting donations to the 2012 Walk through June 30, 2013. Here’s how you can donate:

1. You can make an quick and secure credit card donation online at http://www.cropwalkonline.org/danvilleva

2. You can also make a donation by cash or check. Please make your check payable to Church World Service and include the “Danville Area CROP Hunger Walk” in the note area.  If you would like your donation to go towards the fundraising total for a specific team or individual, please note that on your check. Mail or deliver your donation to:

Danville Area CROP Hunger Walk
c/o Treasurer
107 West Main Street
Danville, Virginia 24541

Thank you for your support of the Danville Area CROP Hunger Walk!